“Don’t let what you cannot do, interfere with what you can do.”John Wooden
¿Cómo Puede Usted Ser La Diferencia?
By doing AWESOME things like this!
The Crowd Versus is made up of people, like you, who care about the world around them and who are courageous enough to spend their time writing about it, and then, most importantly, dare to share.
We are happy to see you here!
Let’s get you started:
1. You have chosen which case to focus on, and it can also involve an environmental issue at home or in your neighborhood, by the way.
2. You have written a draft and had your friends and loved ones look at it to help you make sure it is written clearly and has a good focus.
3. You have added some cool pictures which clearly illustrate your point(s), and you give us your express permission to repost these on Instagram or other social media channels.
4. You have included proper hashtags, along with the @TheCrowdVersus, so that we can retweet or repost your article on Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Instagram.
5. APPLY HERE!
Look what you as a cartoonist can do: share your beautiful art work to help people and planet! Help promote human rights and environmental rights, and have your work do good.
At The Crowd Versus, we want you to join our community and we will be honored to promote your cartoon work.
APPLY HERE to fill out the application form, so that we can feature your work. Then we can write a Facebook post about you and help you promote our cases and your work. Win-win!
You are someone who cares about other people having fun while your event helps others in need; even better, your get-together supplies aid to others plus it helps the environment of our powerful planet.
You have a great network of like-minded friends who appreciate you and your initiatives. And our community at The Crowd Versus will promote (or not) your event to benefit the global case that you want to empower, to the extent you indicate (you can decide which social media channels, for instance). APPLY HERE.
Our community will retweet your benefit, will repost your Facebook event and pictures, and will show off your hard work on Instagram. Let us know what you intend to do, and we will feature you and your great idea of combining pleasure and a good deed.
Do you love to make good music?
Do you also want your music to make an impact to help other people, who need you to tell their story?
Do you care about the planet and our environment? APPLY HERE.
Here you can join our community and have us help promote your work product to promote the health of other people and our environment: win-win! Make sure we know where to find your music so that we can feature you in a Facebook post, Instagram, and other social media channels to help our cases achieve the justice they deserve.
Thanks for being you and caring!
You are a professional or amateur photographer, and your pictures show more than just the surface. You care about making a difference: APPLY HERE.
If you have photographs that can be applied in support of one of the legal cases of The Crowd Versus, please apply, upload your beautiful work product, and make sure we know what hashtags to use. Give us the name of your website so that we can properly credit your photographs. By uploading your pictures, you give us the assurance that these are your pictures, free of trademarks and may be freely distributed.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful art!
You want to show the world through your lens what is going on.
The Crowd Versus wants you to receive more attention to what you want to share as the right thing to do.
To start with:
1. You have chosen your subject, and created a small story around it.
2. You have some practice in filming and editing your short stories.
3. We recommend your video be no longer than 1 to 1 and a half minutes.
4. You have a clear subject and goal, and you don’t have any conflicts with trademark issues or someone’s permission to film them. In other words, you are making your own video, which you want to freely share on the internet to help one of the legal cases.
5. Don’t forget to end with your call to action!
Please, don’t forget to use your hashtags, including our @TheCrowdVersus, so that we can re-post your awesome work product. APPLY HERE.
VIPs of The Crowd
On this page we introduce those who go the extra mile to help create the dynamic movement of The Crowd Versus.
Those who want their identities to be shared are shown below, with their profile as it was created during their login with The Crowd Versus. They have agreed to share their own Versus pages, whether as a lawyer, musician, artist, blogger.
These people are global citizens who care about what happens in other parts of the world and have decided to step forward and change it by becoming active, online, within their communities or cities, wherever.
At The Crowd Versus, we support these global citizens in their effort to change the world for the benefit of all, not just a few.
Want to join this page? Send us an email at email@example.com and give us your reasons, plus a good photo of yourself and/or your action.