Country Lead Coordinators
Wanted: Part-Time COUNTRY LEAD COORDINATORS
We are looking for self-employed professionals active in the social enterprise industry and/or online activists, aspiring to have a bigger impact through social media coordination, on a part-time basis
The Crowd Versus (TCV) is the crowdfunding platform for legal actions against irresponsible companies and governments worldwide.
We are seeking independent and result-oriented individuals to coordinate the communications in the countries where our cases are pending (Canada, South Africa, Ecuador, and Mexico), aimed at raising awareness and donations for cases.
We have partnered with CIVICUS Alliance and Hivos and wish to enlarge our network with highly motivated and organized persons who care about all people and the environment.
- Translation of planned content for & help plan activation of TCV cases
- Edit raw content into attractive social media posts, newsletters, blogs, press releases, and case updates
- Manage online local TCV social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Monitor results (Google Analytics, A/B testing if necessary) and report on plan versus actual
- Outstanding time-management and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills in the native country
- Experience with online channels
- Native language of the country involved and English, at a minimum
- This is a part-time and work-at-home position, remunerated by a percentage of donations raised via your communications on social media channels
- Our Foundation is based in The Hague in The Netherlands, but we collaborate with a global team and with global partners by using online collaboration tools like Skype, Google Docs, Zoom, Dropbox, etc.
Interested? Send your application with resume to email@example.com